A fairy-tale wedding at the Château Le Prieuré
An enchanting setting
Le Prieuré is clearly the perfect venue to celebrate the happiest day of your life with its exceptional natural setting, majestic building and four-star hotel service. Experience all the intense emotions of your unique and unforgettable day with friends and family.
Just as white and bright as the bride's dress and just as elegant as the wedding, the castle boasts a dominating position overlooking the valley. In other words, the castle is a match made in heaven for the perfect day! Your guests will marvel at the remarkable setting, the wooded grounds, the flower bowls and the Renaissance-style architecture. While savouring a welcome drink or cocktail, they can take advantage of the terrace and its awe-inspiring panoramic view over the Loire River and Valley. When the time comes for dinner or lunch, the Le Castellane restaurant will unleash the full flavour of its excellent French cuisine!
Whatever the time of day, the atmosphere, the setting and the four-star service will guarantee a fairy-tale wedding!Contact us
We are ready and waiting to organise your bespoke wedding!
- Lunchtime cocktails or evening cocktail parties
- Two rooms: 30 and 50 people
- Evening dance party
- Music entertainment
- Fireworks display
- Flower arrangement
- Hairstyling/beauty service
Hold your wedding at the castle!
Whether looking to give your wedding the ultimate in prestige or a more intimate feel, the Château Le Prieuré is the ideal venue. Nestling amidst the castles scattered throughout the Loire Valley and featuring a Renaissance architectural design and an Empire style decor, our indoor and outdoor areas and our unique panoramic view over the Loire Valley will firmly etch the "happiest day of your life" in everyone's memory.
- The Adhémar and Joséphine lounges will offer your guests a stylish and warm atmosphere. Capacity: 25 place settings each.
- Our Le Castellane restaurant offers a French fine-dining cuisine under Chef Richard Prouteau, with a lavish Empire style design and a magnificent panoramic view over the Loire Valley. Capacity: 110 place settings.
- The terrace is ideal for your cocktails or pre-wedding drinks during the summer months.
- The Château Le Prieuré is also available for private use with 20 rooms and suites in an exceptional four-star setting.
You can count on our team's support every step of the way when organising your big day. From making the preliminary arrangements to decorating the reception areas and receiving your guests, including entertainment, a fireworks display and a video and photo crew, we will cater for every detail with you and our partners to suit your every need and desire. Decide on the menu with our chef and sommelier, choose the rooms and treat yourself. We will work together in making the wedding the happiest day of your life and ensuring that you savour every single moment!
Our additional services
- Meal prepared on site by Chef Richard Prouteau and his crew
- Flower arrangement
- Special welcome for children
- Arrival by horse-drawn carriage or limousine
- Ceremony organised in the castle grounds
- Hairstyling service
- Music entertainment during dinner
- Music entertainment during the evening
- Fireworks display
Your private events
Irrespective of the event that you are looking to celebrate with friends or family, the Château Le Prieuré provides the majestic setting and services to make your day truly unforgettable.
Just imagine a Renaissance-period castle with a sumptuous Empire style decor overlooking the Loire Valley... what more could you dream of for your guests, especially if you include refined dishes and a warm atmosphere?
Our exclusively private Adhémar and Joséphine lounges offer the ultimate in intimacy and French-style luxury. Both lounges can accommodate 25 people.
The Château Le Prieuré is the perfect venue for sharing a gourmet meal prepared by our Chef Richard Prouteau and discovering our wine list.