A fairy tale wedding
An idyllic setting every season
Imagine you are in a horse-drawn carriage, riding up the main driveway to the Castle. The main courtyard welcomes you with its elegantly carved statues and boxwood. Your guests, await happy and excited. All eyes are on you and the love of your life... An unforgettable memory for an unforgettable day to share with your family and friends.
In summer, the large terrace opens to the French gardens, grounds and walkways. A bucolic wedding in the sweetness of spring or in the warmth of summer... In autumn, the trees are adorned in gold and red, the light falls softer on the Castle, the Briffaut pond becomes even more mysterious... Poetry of the landscape! In winter, it is so lovely being inside in the rooms of the Castle: a warm and pampering atmosphere in an elegant setting. This is also the art of French living!
Whatever the season, the Château de Beauvois offers a dream setting for your wedding. You just have to choose the date!Contact us
Entertain at the castle!
Whether you seek an intimate gathering or a formal wedding, the Château de Beauvois offers rooms that are perfectly adapted to your desires and needs.
- The Richelieu and Anne of Austria Rooms: warm and cosy ambience can be found in these meeting rooms. Capacity: 20 covers each
- The Briffaut dining room: generous volumes, access onto the terrace, and fireplace burning in the winter. Capacity: 110 covers
- Terrace: cocktails in the summer
- For your convenience, Château de Beauvois may be fully privatized (all 36 rooms) or partially (17 rooms).
The Château de Beauvois team accompanies you with all the preparations through to the big day. Choice of menus and wines with our Chef Régis Guilpain, Master Chef of France, table decorations, entertainment, hairdressing and make-up services. Our services are exhaustive, ensuring that your wedding is absolutely the most beautiful!
Our additional services
- Meals are prepared on-site by Chef Régis Guilpain and his crew
- Floral decorations
- Special entertainment for kids
- Arrival in a horse-drawn carriage or a limousine
- Organization of the ceremony on the grounds
- Hairdresser service
- Live music during dinner
- Live music during the reception party
Your private events
Golden, diamond, or symbolic anniversaries, communion celebrations... As all these events are important, you want them to be unforgettable experiences. The Château de Beauvois is the promise of magical moments. The setting is majestic, with its highly elegant interiors, and gourmet cuisine...
Everything is aligned to make these moments of life with family or friends an absolute enchantment!
For you, the Richelieu and Anne of Austria Rooms: warm and cosy ambience in these communicating rooms that can accommodate 20 covers each